Good Tuesday Morning! I am pretty pumped up this morning because the weather is cool and I can even have my back door open! There are squirrels and hummingbirds in the yard and a doe is staring at me through the fence! Another reason I am peppy today is because Plunder released a new Fall line of jewelry yesterday and it is really primo! I want to share a few pics with you and see what you think.
Plunder Design is a young business owned by a dynamic, family oriented, faith-filled woman! Our CEO, Hillary Wall Adams is so inspiring and encouraging and really cares about her business, her stylists and her customers. I have been with Plunder right at one year and this is my first experience EVER with Direct Sales. I love the jewelry and the communication between corporate and stylist is excellent. Ok, so on to the goodies –
- This is Jill – Teal tassel on a gold chain with mini colored beads 34″-37.5″ adj. I REALLY love the dainty gold chain on this necklace and see this looking great with fall sweaters.
2. Elliot Earrings are stunning and are about the size of a quarter. Very Chic!
3. Flora has a matching necklace also! Love the thick silver
4. Do you just love this Fiona bracelet? Can you see it worn with black? Stunning!
5. Farlan earrings are great for the Fall. All those jewel tones will go with all sorts of blouses.
6. Dallas can be worn short or long. I like that versatility!
7. This piece has been a Plunder Special before, but now is in the catalog! I had to add this piece because I think it is so gorgeous and I think I have to get this for my daughter, Jolie, to help her to remember daily to be brave and strong!
This is just a sprinkling and a tease of what is in this catalog. I can bring or mail you a catalog, just let me know. You can also view the catalog online at my site www.plunderdesign.com/pattikarshis and select my party PattiSeptember if you want to order and have your purchases sent straight to you.
Thanks for viewing today! As always Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe! It helps get my blog out to more folks and give me warm fuzzies!